Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Adorable Wall Art Revisited


This wall art, made with some canvas, some stickers, and some paint, is by far the most popular thing I've ever posted, here or on pinterest (in terms of blog posts, it even managed to supplant the spinach, sweet potato, adzuki bean soup which was the top visited post for YEARS). Of course I brought it to my new place with me, and decided to give it a new location while I was at it.

You can also see my new rug, which I was initially slightly terrified of due to the huge bright pattern, but now I love it. It came from Home Depot, surprisingly.


The Bird Art collage came too!



1 comment:

regenaroots said...

regenaroots was born out of Science, and is rooted in Ayurveda. We are on a mission to eradicate all hair and skin troubles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails